Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Champions!!!

Triple champions and one 2nd (in 'A' girls' division) for my school!!!

For a National Judo Competition, in the 'A', 'B', 'C' divisions!

Anyway, i am from HCI.

I remember that i had said earlier that i feel judo as a boring sport but now i had been fully convinced that its an exciting sport. Maybe because my school wins many trophies. And we supportors cheered them to their way of victory. Or maybe its because competitors are fighting with each other madly and desperately. (but i'm certainly not a sadist)

Our rival is the Raffles Institution (also a boys school) and the Catholic Junior College. It is so sweet to win other top schools in Singapore! (but bitter for them...)

I don't think i'm good at describing the thrilling and breathtaking judo competition. So i will not and cannot describe it. But after viewing this National Judo Competition, i really think that judo is an exciting sport and seriously encourage you to watch one.

When i saw my school's judo team win with glory, ridiculously, i felt like being one of them. It just seems so great. But i am small-sized...i couldn't possibly battle with those muscular guys. I don't have the potential. Perhaps its better to stick to my erhu...

But i will once again congratulate my school and my school's judo team!!! Bravo!!!

I really think judo is a great sport to watch (sometimes it seems that its more exciting that watching Manchester United play) so i sincerely hope that you can watch one judo competition as it is really impressive...(sorry for my repeated nagging but...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Zhiyuan,

This is a good first attempt! Keep blogging and I can guarantee that your language skills will improve -- it did for me YEARS ago... when I was a student :)

I'll be logging on every now and then to have a read... and see what is going on in your life :)

Have fun blogging!

Ms Hoa

necrofear said...

nice, ur teacher visits this place